To confirm your order it is necessary to accept the declaration of understanding of the customers rights regarding distance sales and of the terms and conditions as below. These translations are based on the texts required in German law which is the legal basis governing our business. Please click both boxes before proceeding. If you have any questions please contact us and we will do our best to help.
§ 312 d Rights of cancellation and return for distance sale customers
(1) Customers of distance sellers are entitled to cancel their order under the provision §355. Instead of the right of cancellation, customers ordering the delivery of goods may be given a right to return the ordered goods under §356.
(2) The cancellation period does not, deviating from §355 para. 2 sentence 1, begin before completion of the right of information as set out in §312 c Para. 2, which states:- for the delivery of goods not before the day of delivery to the recipient, for repetitive deliveries of identical goods not before the day of the delivery of the first part delivery and for services not before the day of the completion of the contract.
(3) The right to cancel is also invalid for services that the business begins before the end of the cancellation period, if this was done with the express agreement of the customer or the customer had himself instigated this.
(4) The right of cancellation does not apply to the following mail order contracts unless otherwise agreed:-
1. for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
2. the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if the seal on the original data carrier has been broken by the customer.
3. the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines
4. the provision of gaming, lottery or betting services
5. that were made in the form of an auction (§3156)
(5) Also, the right of cancellation does not apply to mail order contracts for which, under the terms §499 to 507, a right of cancellation or return applies under §355 or §356. Such contracts are covered by paragraph 2.
In so far as you are entitled to make use of your right of return, the goods must be returned in perfect condition within the legal time limit. If the value of the goods is less than 40.- € you must pay the cost of returning them. If the value of the goods exceeds 40.- €, Accolade Musikverlag und Notenversand will arrange for them to be collected from you.
Cancelations and returns are to be made to:-
Accolade Musikverlag und Notenversand